Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hi- dee hi!

Thanks everyone for your comments. Recently I have been reading Fiona Walker and ...my minds gone blank!

At the moment I am reading David Mitchell 'Black Swan Green' and in fact I am about to go and curl up into bed and read it.

I have decided to stay at my school for a term, the lack of finding another job kind of made my decision for me so I will stay but will have a different year group which is good!

Loads of books have come into my possession recently to add to Mount TBR, grr. However I went to the school library today while my kids were at PE and found a Nancy drew book so that will be pushed to the top of my pile! I used to love Nancy!

Hope everyone else is ok xx

2 comments:

Dewey said...

Ha ha, Mount TBR. I think I have discovered a new eighth continent named TBR.

kookie said...

I'd be interested to hear if Nancy lives up to your memories of her.